Common Appraisal Types
- Bankruptcy Appraisal
- Divorce Appraisal
- Estate Appraisal
- Appraisals for a Trust
- Property & IRS Tax Matters
- Before Buying a Home
- Before Selling a Home
- Bail Bonds and Other Bonds
- Date of Death Appraisal
- Retrospecitve Appraisal
- Family Transactions
- Short Sale Assistance
- Insurance Disputes
- PMI Removal
- Many More - Please Call
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Insurance Settlement
- Insurance Umpire
Thank you for your consideration of our real estate appraisal services in Oceanside, CA.
Brian Ward Appraisal is a real estate appraisal company with broad experience appraising houses, condominiums, manufactured homes, and residential land in Oceanside's various neighborhoods.
Our focus is on helping people who need appraisals for bankruptcy, marriage dissolution, estates, when buying or selling, and many other matters not related to acquiring a mortgage, although we have prepared thousands of mortgage appraisals as well.
Our appraisal valuation services are diligently and specifically prepared for their intended purpose and audience; whether that is person or family member who may be unfamiliar with real estate, the San Diego County courts, the assessor, the IRS, other real estate professionals, or any number of other users and uses.
Please call us anytime at (760) 920-6927 for a confidential and no-pressure conversation about your need and how we can help you.
Why Order a Real Estate Appraisal in Oceanside From Us?
- We produce QUALITY Oceanside real estate appraisal reports that are detailed, logical, and specific to the intended purposes and user, and that will stand up to scrutiny.
- Professional, friendly, and helpful service throughout our engagement and direct communication with the appraiser.
- Competitive rates, flexible scheduling, and fast delivery in Oceanside, CA.
- Your appraisal report will be completed by a licensed / certified real estate appraiser with a MINIMUM of 1,400 appraisals worth of experience. No trainees or other support staff will work on your appraisal.
- Our pledge that we will not accept your Oceanside appraisal order if we do not think that we can produce a credible valuation to satisfy your need.
* Oceanside Property Values Trend - 1 Year
* Oceanside Property Values Trend - 5 Years
* Oceanside Property Values Trend - 10 Years
* Disclaimer: All Oceanside real estate news, charts, and other constantly updating information on this website are provided by 3rd party real estate companies. Brian Ward Appraisal does not endorse any of the information and it is intended to be a starting point for discussion with our customers only. A real estate appraisal of your property in Oceanside, CA is the only reliable method an appraiser has to produce an appraised value.